The author hereby states that all perceived similarities between characters and people living or dead are either purely coincidental or a skewered nerve in your guilty conscience.

--Ilustrado, Miguel Syjuco

Friday, November 23, 2012

They Cannot Take It

Note: This entry may be is largely biased, because of Lauren Oliver's beautiful book, Delirium.

They cannot take it from us. They never can, never will.

We will continue to love, whatever they say or do. It is our nature, the human nature, to love and be loved. It is our way of life, our way of living. We will never stop loving, never.

If they prevent us from loving, we will restrain. If they prevent us from restraining, we will escape. If they prevent us from escaping, we will die. No one can live without love.

"They cannot take it."

2 comments:

  1. I really don't get your blog now. =______= I changed my URL because the domain's sick. I think it's the same with your other blog, right? The one with the .CC domain. It shut down mine so I had no choice but to revert to the .BLOGSPOT domain...hahahaha :)) I'm planning to change my theme BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why noooot?

      I deleted my other blog. I wonder what happened. :O

      Well, you always change your theme. I'm sure it will be as awesome as always. :)

      Delete