The author hereby states that all perceived similarities between characters and people living or dead are either purely coincidental or a skewered nerve in your guilty conscience.

--Ilustrado, Miguel Syjuco

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Why I Love You

I love you, because you smile at me before talking, giving me time to collect my thoughts into a coherent response.




I love you, because you surprise me. I will never know what to expect from you.

I love you, because you're genuine. You do not act like another and you have proven that you are you and no one else, a thing most have not yet succeeded in doing.

I love you, because you listen. Even though you are busy, you still take time to listen to my rants and this fact about you amazes me.

I love you, because you care. You ask me if I'm okay and it makes me feel warm, knowing that you care.

I love you, but you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment